Series of unfortunate

The bag I ordered one month or so ago......is not coming anymore T____T

everyone else got their new bags before the semester started, and the fella promised my bag will be coming next week and next week....and this week she told me it's not coming anymore and she will refund me the money. she should return me double man! so unfair!!

After I got the bad news, I went and have my lunch to make myself feel better. upon finishing my plates of rice, I discovered a roach!!!!!!!!!!!! in the rice!!!!! EWWWWWWWW~~~!!!!!!! I din ask for refund nor I did ask for another plate of compensation, hallo c'mon la will you dare to eat anything from the same stall again? so people listen up, NEVER EVER BUY ECONOMIC RICE FROM MEDAN!!!!!!! that specific stall in the middle!

I hope there is nothing bad coming up again for the next few hours before I call it a day.

0 comments: