April Fooled

As I was about to call it a day, thinking to myself that it's another safe April Fool day.. I found this...

everything is upside down, except for the thumbnails =.="

for one minute I thought my laptop got virus okay....den I clicked on the blue box on the top right corner and I found this..

this is the tips for viewing the new layout!

1. Turn your monitor upside-down
Our internal tests have shown that modern computer monitors give a higher quality picture when flipped upside down—kind of like how it's best to rotate your mattress every six months. You might find that YouTube videos look better this way.

2. Tilt your head to the side
Imagine you've got water in your ear and need to get it out. Tilt your head toward one shoulder and watch the video (gentle head-smacking on the opposite side is optional).

3. Move to Australia
As you probably know, everything in Australia is upside-down, so moving to Australia may provide you with a more natural YouTube viewing experience. (Note: If you live Down Under, and the page is still upside-down for you, then we recommended moving to the northern hemisphere.)

HAAAAHAHAH!! I was totally fooled! Happy April 1st ;)

0 comments: