Working Sunday

One thing about working in the customer services line is to be FAKE.

screw you and your "I'm a regular traveler" crap..we gave you 2 days prior to your departure date to make changes so grab the chance while you can..if anything emergency comes up that is your luck la...are we suppose to be responsible to your 'so call emergency' ?? and btw..traveling 3 or 4 times a year doesn't make you a REGULAR traveler ok? if that is the case we zhap lap long time d...

This Malaysia Timing thing really annoyed the hell outta me..buses leaving at 11am and they reached here on the dot!!!! and if they got caught in the jam and reached here after the bus left..they make noise "I was just behind the bus...why cant you wait for another 2 minutes???" I am sorry but who ask you to think that the road is your father's and leave so late? now you have 2 options: either you walk there or you buy another ticket..

haih..actually I have a thing for punctuality. I think I have a wee bit OCD on this..when I say 1100 to meet up someone I'll get anxious when I'm still not there yet at 1056..and in my head will keep counting down..4 more minutes..3 more...=.= and that's why my brother always pissed me off when it comes to timing..he will tell me that he is reaching in 5 minutes.but he only show up 30 minutes later...c'mon people..can't you all respect other people's time?

0 comments: