I miss..

I was watching YanZi's concert while reading journals for my term paper last night (don't ask me how..I just did) and suddenly I just realized that my life is drifting very far away from how it used to be..and there are so many things that I miss doing, people that I miss seeing at this very moment...

things like listening to YanZi's songs over and over again, and sing out loud...
waking up 6am and wear ur uniform...
going to school and hope that teachers dun turn up so we get free period..
all the stay back days...
house practices...
shoppings...
pool and bowling....
people that I used to see everyday 2 years ago...
skatings...
solitaire showdowns...
planning surprises...
movies and dinner nights out...
Baskin Robbins' peppermint choc chips...
all the usual late night yum cha sessions....
all the sleepovers...
webcam-ing...
camwhore-ing....

the future suddenly seems so scary...*sigh*

0 comments: