sepAratiOn...

now...our day 2 finish our stpm r numbered..meanwhile..our day 2 stay wif our frenz now r oso numbered...aft stpm we'l b bz wif our own career..study in different U..different places..i'm planin 2 go UK..some r goin canada..new zealand..realy feel so sad..cz we r goin 2 b separated from de atlantic ocean=(
suddenly feel tat de world is real big..i'v enjoy so much fun wif my frenz through out these years..we shared alot of laughter n tears..now thought of gonna separate wif them i'v no other feelin bt jz reluctant n sad...
guyz...thank u so much for bein my fren n b there for me all this while..u no who u r n i appreciate all the thing tat u guyz did for me..de birthday gift n cards from u all...photos tat we took..precious time dat we spent 2gth..shoppin dat we did..lunch dat we went 2gth....n alot more memory of us...i'l NEVER EVER forget...i'l lock it in my memory n wil nt let it fade away...muz keep in touch no matter how far we r apart...

0 comments: