stupid haze%$*&#`^

de haze is gettin serious..last 2 days absent from sch plan 2 go 2dy bt due 2 de serious haze..sch cancel(-_-b)...suddenly i'v a week off..muahaha^_^ bt it's so hazy..went out muz wear mask..mk me look like a weirdo..thou alot of them wearin oso bt i stil feel like i'm a freak by wearin de mask walkin at petalin street....dear all..thou it looks weird bt wear de mask 4 ur own safety..drink more water..if psbl jz stay indoor..god bless all of us!!
jz no tat my bro hv face sum prob...n i tink i can hardly help..thou i oways quarrel wif him..oways curse him...after all he's stil my bro...i duno wat goes wrong within u n ur gf..bt if u hv any prob or u need sumone 2 talk 2 jz come n knock on my door(dun open n com in straight away ar..) i'l lend u my ears....cheer up idiot!!

0 comments: