shopping!!

aft so long..finally get to go 4 a shoppin 2dy wif my cousins=) they came n ftch me at round 2 n v went klcc...reach thr round 3 sth n v went to buy our movie ticket...initial d...(again!?!?!)ya cz thy hven watch ma..since sumone's gonna pay 4 it den it's fine 4 me 2 watch again=p aft v bot de tic..v went 2 hv sandwich 4 lunch..kit was hvin starvation..din eat anythin since mornin..aft tat v were lookin 4 a dress 4 my prom nite...3 of us couldn't stop laughin when i was tryin de dress s some of de dress realy look funny on me=)in de end..bought nth...nvm la i stil hv time..b4 de show we went chinoz 4 a cup of coffee...sat thr n chit chattin....realy hv a lot of fun talkin wif them..ah b n i keep rediculin kit....i no u won mind bro.....
it's ady 9 when v finish our show...went 4 our dinner near my hse here...n i reach home at round 11....n here m i now 2 write my blog...actually i hven finish up my work...gonna go n finish it nw..or else i'l hv to do til 2o'clock ltr...
haih....another week had gone...now wat???12 more weeks left...wk up wk up....muz study....jia you all!!!i tink tat's all 4 tis time..c u ^_^v

0 comments: