shOpPiNgmaNiac^^

alarm rang at 8 tis mornin...wk up n get myself ready 4 my shoppin dy^^went to ftch my fren round 9:30am...reach MV round 10...1st time reach MV carpark which was empty...nw..start our mission 2dy..find our prom dress..this is our main purpose 2dy...went in alot shop n try out couple of dress..3 of us went in de fittin room 2gth n help each other wif de dress..cant help it la...u no i seldom wear tis kinda dress..abit clumsy wif it...some of it looks like curtain..some of it jz simply dun suit me...some of it is nice bt when put on me...(-_-lll)feel so sorry 4 tat dress...we keep tryin n keep commentin on each other's dress...keep mkin stupid n funny jokes durin shoppin..beh tahan la!!
we went sushi king 4 lunch...my fren keep sayin tat she dun wana eat..tat's y we perposely bring her 2 sushi king..where she cant bear nt 2 eat as she's a japanese foodaholic...muahaha....aft tat..cont our shoppin 4 al de accessories..shoe..bag...in de end..bought a birthday gift 4 my sis..they bought sum earing n gift...
we leav MV round 4:30 n went 1u for de 2nd round cz we cant get our stuff there..but tis time left 2 of us...nvm..we stil njoy ourselves by walkin here n there n mkin jokes all de way....realy hv alot fun wif u all....thou my legs almost patah...very pain nw..bt stil i'm realy very happy 2dy..thank u gals...luv ya lotz...muUaAkKz**
oh ya...i'v baskin robin ice cream b4 comin back...yum yum^^thanX 4 enjoyin de ice cream wif me....i remember wat u told me there...tat's al 4 now....c u guys!!^^

0 comments: