About surprise, cupcakes and batman

so the surprise belated birthday celebration for Carol did work out.........somehow

Adrian and I planned the surprise thingy in less than a week time...okay he did the most part of it from making reservation for cakes and the restaurant to communicate the idea with the people at the restaurant..I just appear with the cakes when he said so..haha we still did it althou she smell something fishie because Adrian is a fishmonger apparently she loves the cupcakes AND the candles alot and they keep snapping the pictures of the cupcakes =.= I guess the pictures of the cupcakes is more than the people ha hah..

After the very satisfying (READ: FOOL FULL) dinner, we went for a movie- The Dark Knight! and before I watch this show..I thought people were all saying how good Heath Ledger played the role of Joker was just because he is dead..but now I have to say that he is really good!! but somehow the joker reminds me of Johnny Depp..it looks like that kinda character that he will play...anyway the movie is all good, this is the first time I watch a complete batman movie..and I never know batman is actually a leng zai =.= Christian Bale is such a hottie!

I woke up rather early this morning to help out my cousin at the center of the blindfold reading method and I am really very sleepy now..after working all day yesterday and went out for party till late night..I am heading to sleep and I hope nobody caught me sleeping thru a phone call AGAIN =.="

0 comments: