Hosanna!

In Judaism it means "save now", in Christianity it means "praise the Lord".. which ever it means, it can both be applied to the situation now..I'm praising the Lord for the terrible-horrible week had finally ended! and at the same time am asking God to save me, now!

like I said the exam went terribly not well....having heavy flu and sore throat after the first paper, got a lil fever after the 2nd paper and 3rd paper is the killer, Brain and Behaviour! seriously..I am preparing for the worst.....*sigh*

anyhow, I have a short period of relief for now...the past 5 days is like living in hell...or worst. I could feel my mood constantly flying below average line..on top of that, thinking about not being trusted pull me down to the lowest point of the world. I really didn't have a good week and I hope the coming one will be better!

will update again soon, its time to hit the bed! I can finally sleep in peace......sort of

0 comments: