She's still alive

yes. for those of you who didn't see me online for sometimes and thought that I am dead already..I AM STILL ALIVE okay? just that my msn got emo with me for more than a month and I have to use the lousy emoticon-less ebuddy which automatically turn me off every time I sign in so I wasn't really online chatting that much. but anyhoo~ Henry came and fixed my comp at last and it is now officially upgraded to Vista Ultimate! whee~ my BenQ is so pweety now *staring at the screen and admiring*

ugh. I am lazy..seriously! but I had finally clear the mess on my study table and tidy up the room abit last wednesday. wanted to tidy up the wardrobe as well but I got too tired after cleaning the room and table like 4 hours. I throw away all the rubbish that I had been keeping for years and I accidentally found some old pictures. I found some pictures that were taken in Genting when I was in Form 2!!!!! omigosh! I really din't know whether to laugh or cry...they look so EWWWWW lol but anyway, everyone has their past okay! NO I am not goin to show u!

I watched 'Next' by Nicholas Cage 2 days ago. I know it is frig
ging long time ago but I always have this tendency to miss out some good show in the cinema. say 'Iron Man' ? damn it! I feel so regret..any chance the cinema will re-schedule it? *sigh* coming back to 'Next' it was relatively short but nice movie =) interesting plot and great actors. but the ending really zha dou laaaa -________- they could have come up with a better ending but other than that everythin else is fine..go check it out if you haven watch ;)
I have 'Meet the Spartans' here with me, which I am still thinking to watch or not to watch as it somehow reminds me of the 'Epic Movie' which is really extraordinary lame and I curse the producer kao kao after watching it because I spent an EFFIN RM10 to watch it on a friday night!!

alright, enough with the movies. time to bed. update soon

0 comments: