Evolution

okay..I am getting bored at home even thou at times I enjoy waking up late and doing practically nothing but online and glued my eyes to the tv screen...there are things I need to do but I am just simply lazy to start..things like tidy up my room, my study table and my wardrobe...my table is still in a mess like it is before the exam...I need to go jogging as I've put on weight thanx to the binge eating habit I have during exam! and I am just so reluctant to get the exercise plan started..when the weather is good, I feel like staying indoor, when it is really sunny I also feel like staying indoor...can die 'not? haih..

I will get all the plans started soon.........when I have the mood =P

I was looking through some old pictures and I found some pictures of mine...ha hah I have to say I changed ALOT!

what d'ya think?



0 comments: