4 AM

WHY I CANT SLEEP?

perhaps I'm feeling hungry again..damn!

there's something weird in my head again...WHY SO MANY RIDICULOUS THOUGHT? I'm waiting..for something to happen..but I wont know the answer until most probably after boxing day..or next year..fine forget about it...it's probably not the right time to talk bout this yet...oh well..if it didn't happen after all, there's no need to be mentioned anyway...

another thing that is in my head since I finish my paper is the result..dept will be calling either on friday or monday...it scare the shit outta me everytime the phone rang! I receive no call from them on friday...and I hope monday wont have any either..oh I did remember to pray at 11:11 just now....call me superticious whatever...I feel better after that can anot?

I should be sleeping...toodles!

16 more days!

0 comments: