Nothingness

Exam was over...finally. but all I can feel is nothingness...

I did had brief moment of relief when the paper had been collected but then it was replaced by worry and uncertainty just few seconds after that...not about today's paper but the paper before this - psychological testing. It was one hell of a tough paper...and I really dun feel good after the paper Y.Y today's paper was fine..at least I dun feel as terrible as the psy testing paper...but when I'm doing the paper..this HSM song "I want it all" keep playing in my head which annoyed the crap outta me...must be the effect of too much high-school-musical..lol

oh well..what's done is done..not like I get to change anything by whining..but I was talking to Gloria before leaving college today about our 30:70 distribution of final mark..what we did for assignment definitely weight way~~ much more than a 30% alright?! One full report's research only worth 10% (fyi, a research took up about one month+ time and we run few research simultaneously) and outta that 10% she allocated 3% for presentation..which was never in the course overview! and when we asked her, she was "its gonna be a .5 or 1% worth of presentation" and so the naive me really believe her =____= the presentation was like crap! and so our research only worth 7% in the end...why work so hard for research people?

enough about school work already..the past few weeks was really draining...and now I wana enjoy my holiday! at least this is not a perceive one! finally I got to catch up with all the Gossip girl I've missed and movies that I've been stocking up in my laptop! and ofcz movies in the theater...whee~

0 comments: