Holiday

...starts today!

I've had a terrifying weekend, because the department is going to call those who fail their exam on either Fri or Mon. I was really paranoid every single time my phone rang, I dare not even pick up my house phone last Friday because I thought they were calling my house (I'm sorry to whoever that was calling that time) because they couldn't get me thru my HP while I was in shower. but after that I checked, there were no miss call so I guess it wasn't them after all.

Then I had a really dreadful weekend and there came Monday. Was out for a movie with Sun and Chu while trembling for every calls that came in. Finally when the clock strike 6 I was really REALLY relief! I DID NOT FAIL! so my holiday starts from now on.....

but....I really didn't know what to do for the rest of the holiday anymore. I am not complaining anyway. I would rather bored myself outta my skull than to study for resit. I think I can start cleaning my study table already (yea, I haven do anything to the notes that had been lying on my table since forever because I thought I will need them)

Anyway, Christmas is around the corner! I didn't know what to do on the real day yet but have got some pre-x'mas party here there so I guess I dun mind spending the real day at home =) another 14 days for R and S to come home! I'm really really looking forward to it..RSVP gonna spend new year eve together for the first time!

I've watched Twilight today. We had a bad seats (the very first row) and it kinda spoilt the mood for movie but overall it was good :) Robert ParkinsonPattinson somehow did look like Edward Cullen. But I think the movie flow is kinda slow...like u will accidentally fall asleep if ur attention span is very short.

I'm sorry for the messy update, I was too excited about the whole no-calling-today things so I just write about whatever that came into my mind...gonna hit the bed now, toodles~

0 comments: