R.S.V.P goin whee~

I know I know..its exam period and I shud spend less time chatting...AND blogging but its gonna be a short one..I pwomise! cheh like anyone care..

I am so very happy today! the exam went well...at least I think it wouldn't fail me...I HOPE! and there is a smiley in the sky just know! 2 really bright stars stop right above the new moon and it forms a smiley face :) whee it looks so cool and it brighten up my day night!

and then I engaged in a conference with R. S. and V. (ahh..yes I am P and that make us RSVP -______-)
ma darlings are coming back end of THIS MONTH!!! haha..as usual we talked bout plans for the new year and vacation together...we talk bout making vows and pledge ohh I am excited bout this..and then we watch R and S fight, and we talked about all the nonsensical stuff and things always go haywire and gross..I laughed so hard talking to them...I cant remember when was the last time we talked and laugh like this..we were all busy and preoccupied with our own course work and life but things are falling back into its place

I can barely wait for the sleepovers, pillow talks...there's gonna be so much drama and story to tell and be heard..lol

see u in 29 days time babes~~~~!!!

n go back to psy testing P -________-

0 comments: