ICQ

means Idiot Customers' Questions....

There is a reason why I agreed that customers are idiots..because they asked questions like:

1. ..so the journey is five hours sharp right?

excuse me? what kinda question do you think you are asking? I feel like a fool for answering it =.= that is estimation arrival time la...have to depend on the traffic flow of the day also right? FIVE HOURS SHARP right?!!!! wtf

2. ..why isn't my wife picking up the phone?

oh man...I so have to explain this one because he wasn't ASKING he was literally shouting and everyone in the office can hear him...he called his wife who is on the bus coming back from Singapore but he couldn't reached her after trying several calls attempts and text messages..and he thought our driver left her somewhere =.=" and we called our driver and double confirm that the bus is coming back with the correct amount of people when it left SIN....and he asked us this fml... how the hell did we know why isn't your wife picking up the phone????????!!!


I'll most probably come back with another entry with more questions if I happen to encounter more....

customers are idiot! seriously...no joke
*i know..I am customer as well in other settings..but I still agree with this statement!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

hahahhahahahahahhaha love this post! seriously....thank God I dont belong to that group....

penny said...

seriously, dun u think that those are totally brainless questions???

hallo mr. customer where is ur brain?!