Of Cartoons and Animations

Some of you may have already know I love SailorMoon series...since God can remember when..but you din know that there are actually a few more series of cartoons and animations that I watched and grew up with...

1. Dragonball



haha okay this is totally at the other end of the pretty soldiers series but I watched! I watched most of it, from Z to GT....wattudo I grew up with 6 cousin brothers who are approx the same age as me..when we were fighting for which cartoon to watch on tv, I always lost to them because all 6 of them will pick dragonball fml I hate democracy!

2. Slamdunk


I read every episode of the comic and started to like basketball..tried to watch NBA live but I found that it was not as excited as reading the comic..I would say the comic is much better that the animation..hmmm dun ask me why I just think so..Kaede is so damn cool that I once dreamed for bf who can play bball..Hanachimi is a total idiot but slam dunk won't be interesting without him..oh just so you know, I represented my class to play bball during primary 6 and no! dun ask about the result...

3. Tom and Jerry


Do I need to explain further? This is one classic of the classic..it's one of the all time favorite!

4. Pink Panther


I miss this ALOT!! I dun see any dvd shops selling this anymore, I wana watch it again because this was sooooo very ancient time ago that I can barely remember the details of it. I saw one the shop in pyramid playing it the other day and I just stood there and watched..

before I go,

My ALL TIME FAVORITE!



p/s: what the hell is happening to Grey's Anatomy?! Izzie really left? I dun like the feeling of the new season!! it's so not the GA we used to watch, too many new faces..I miss George already! I miss when all 5 of them together...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

TOM n JERRY rulez!!!!

oih u total spoiler!!! now I dont feel like watching GA anymore....

CRZ said...

yea dont watch GA..watch GG..hahah..

Oh I LOVE DRAGONBALL!!!follow the comic book like siaoooo!!!

and i quite like sailormoon actually *shy*...and one thing i dont understand is that...no matter how they turn and flip and fly...they wont zau kuong wan...geng!

rachelting said...

yea yea! i love dragonball too. not so much on watching.. but reading.. used to pinjam from a guy who sat beside me during primary days.. curi curi bring to school! i can still remember one whole big plastic bag full with the series! hahahaha... those were the days...


tom & jerry.. the classic cartoon that i watched last time.. till now also actually. ctwk. hahaha..

:)


MISS YOU!

penny said...

Rachel Chee

yea, Tom & Jerry Rox!! who dun love them?


CRZ

I know why u like sailor moon d! damn u were hoping that zao guong right? I knew it!! oh yea which boy doesn't follow dragonball? he must be gay then ;P


Rachel Khoo

*high 5*
actually dragonball not bad at all lol

eh come down quick, it's more than 2 weeks d!!