Busy day out

It had been a long week!!6 workin days a week is drivin my life nuts, so on this SUNNY sunday i decided to spend my one whole day with my frens =)
At around 1pm, me and rachel reached navin's house just in time, as usual, we always reached after flo and before anyone else..hehe..after a while, adrian and boo had reached and we went pizza uno in taipan. This was my first time visitin pizza uno, i've ordered myself a baked pasta, hmm..it taste absolutely nice but i cant take much cheese actually, when i finish half of it i can feel my stomach's gonna burst, but stil i finished it by myself =p when u r havin meals with this usual whacky gang, the table will just always fill with laughter =D i realy enjoy my time dining with u all..to Boo and Adrian who are goin back to Aus, take care and all the best back there.
After the heavy lunch, we headed to pyramid without Boo as he was meetin someone else. Navin was lookin for his camel shoes, but after an hour of tryin, he ended up buyin nothin =p and i was kinda rush as i reached home at approx 6 and ke xiou is goin to pick me up at 6:10!!!!OMG..i was plannin to figure out what to wear for this outin but it seems that i wont be able to have much time to think of what other things to wear..so i just put on the dress which ke xiou had ordered me to wear =D grab my purse, camera and handphone and waited patiently for them.
When they were outside my house, as imagine they were shoutin and teasing at my RARELY lady-like look!!seriously i hate it =P and so we went to a restaurant named 69 bistro at some where near time square instead of the curve. The dinner was filled with lots and lots of fun, hmm..how could it not be with the illusion members all around?As we were really makin lotsa noise in the restaurant which has some couple around, we decided to move to somewhere else for some drinks. Eventually we ended up in kepong area AGAIN -_-lll and so we ordered a bucket of heineken (i hope i got that spellin correct) and karena ordered a soda and a french toast and mix them together as a punishment for our games. And there goes our game, man the 007 bang game were extremely hilarious =D i really die laughin during the game. Xiou and hoi hoi will be off to Aussie too (argh~ saying bye bye to four friends in a day!!) wish 2 of u all the best and always keep in touch ya =)




| View Show | Create Your Own

0 comments: