Miscommunication

I feel real bad; because of my irresponsibility i made someone else into trouble and also left bad impression in others. The impression thingy is not what i care most, but the miscommunication in between. Misunderstands always caused by miscommunication between 2 parties, sometimes its easy to explain and clarify things out yet sometimes it will turn out even more complicated if we were to explain it.

Apart from durian, misunderstands that cause others havin hard feelin is another thing on earth i hate most!! Especially to those i really care n love alot. makin them feel bad will drive my mood down to the lowest point of the world even thou sometimes it wasn't me who cause it (ok, that sounds a lil too angelic, but..but.. its true!) Very often when i see my frens quarrel, i will always be the saddest one of all. I know its non of my business but the feelin just came in without askin my permission what can i do?

Sometimes I wonder, is our brain too advance or our language isnt that complete to express what our brain wanted to express? The fact is, wherever human exists, there will have misunderstands.

0 comments: