faded feelin

Its so sweet to fall in love with someone yet the feelin of love and being loved never last long.

I just realised I dun even bother to talk with the particular someone who i once admired and care about. And when this thought striked my mind, it freaks me out. Came to think bout it, last time they were the focus of ur life. what ever they did will affect ur mood; when they smile u will be the happiest person on earth, and when they feel down u will be as sad as u r the one havin trouble. Once they were so important in ur life, ur everythin were revolve around them; u even think that the world's gonna end if they were to leave or apart from u!!but then again, the feelin faded day by day... A person that u care for the most in the past can be totally be neglected by u urself!!!

This lead me to a question: what if the future one that i fall in love with, end up in the same way? why will our feelin fade?

0 comments: