Total eclipse of the heart

I've promised a happy new post yet i'v discovered this fact which is not so happy and i would like to share with u all. There's this sad truth i've found, that no matter how sweet and lovely a couple may seem, they are not as the same inside.

There's this lovely couple whom always make me feel that I will find one true love like theirs in the future; yet just today i found out that they are actually having quite alotta problems between them. I just cant imagine something that look so nice and lovely at the surface will turn out so horrible and ugly when the truth revealed =(

listening to the song " total eclipse of the heart " I think unless u found the total eclipse to ur heart, else no matter how good one can be there'll still be argument and never ending quarrel.

And once again it reminds me of the fear of gettin into a relationship or marriage. people, u better be nice to ur other half or else u all really gonna lead me to stay single forever!! =P

0 comments: