the end & the beginning

Look at the date...2007 is here!!!The time when i was sittin down infront of my comp to type my new year resolution for 2006 is stil fresh in my memory and now~ its 2007!!!!!!!OMG~ times really flies!!!!

2006 is a year full with surprises and excitement. And i've met a bunch of new frens in uni, not only for my own course and my own year but also many great and nice dudes from other courses and years^^ Ofcause there's times as im feeling down, frustrated, helpless, disappointed and feeling that keep me wondering what's life about and sometimes will thought of doin stupid things, but i'm glad that God sent me a bunch of great friends to guide me and help me thru all my problems. Hey friends, if u are readin this..i wana say thnx for everythin u all did for me thru out the year. I'm really blessed to have u all in my life journey.

And as usual, the new year is here and I would like to achieve some of this resolution for myself:
1. Do better in my academy
2. Spend money wisely
3. Make more friends
4. Be more optimistic
5. Gain more self confidence
6. To be more mature
7. Treasure whatever i have with grateful heart
8. Pick up my guitar lesson
9. S.M.I.L.E always =)

I think that's about it.

May all of u out there will have a blessed new year ahead.....

0 comments: