another Maze in Life

life had been in a mess recently, Im utterly lost..

how shall I put it into words? hmm..things doest turn out the way I want them to be, and I really duno what shall I do next and where will be goin until I really do it. Thou I've some alternate choice in mind now bt stil I cant really figure out what exactly I am goin to do.

Friends had been givin advices, yet something in life u can lean on nobody but you yourself. I sincerely appreciate all the concerns but I really feel that at the moment just leave me alone with this, sometimes I do feel bad for tellin u guys that Im ok where the fact is Im no where near it. I seriously dun like the idea of makin any of u worry about me or makin u all feel bad when u know that u cant actually help. Anyway, I shall figure this out on my own. All u can do is just pray for me that I will be back on the right track soon =)

"I will turn all my mountains into roads, and my highways will be raised up." ( Isa 49:11)


0 comments: