Regrets

Over the years, when we look back from where we are at that very moment, we do regrets over something in the past. I have lotta things that I regrets I didn't do or I wish I will have a second chance to do it again, better; things like: why I didn't persist in learnin piano when I was young?, why will I choose to go form 6 instead of A-levels? why didn't I work harder in my course??and alot more....

The feeling of regret is so terrible. It's something over that you can't make any changes to it, that makes you feel helpless. but, come to think of it, it's your past that makes you who you are now. Those peoples that you met, those peoples who you called them friends might not appear in your life if you were to make another choice instead of the one u made. Those happy and sweet memories that you all have experienced will never ever happen if you never get to know them. You never know what's goin to happen in the next second, and you cant make any changes to what's over; you can only control the present, follow your heart and dont let yourself regrets in the future. 把握当下!


"Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appaling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only for wallowing in." -Katherine Mansfield


0 comments: