Penny's mood

It's 2:34am on the 26th Feb, I was suppose to join the gang a few hours later back in the campus to start my second year....but too bad I din made it thru.

The feelin is so complicated, it's like I've been fallin outta love. I wont be able to see the one whole usual gang that I've been hangin around with thru out these few months that often, and ofcz they all will be very busy with their second year's heavy workload. And look where am I? I'm stil not sure on what am I goin to do and where am I suppose to go....the feelin is indeed not very nice, seein everyone busy to arrange their time table, plannin for new activities etc. but anyhow I can feel the excitement in them, friends wish the club will be approved soon and run actively, I will be the external member of MPAC =p

Have a superb year ahead and have fun in uni =)



"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - De 31:6

0 comments: