Solitude in Multitude

Quoted the title from kexiou =p cz i cant find another better title to put..

Chinese New Year is here, everyone's givin themselves all the reason on earth to eat, sleep and enjoy. Everyone is puttin on their new clothes, new shoes, sayin good words, puttin on a happily smilling face everywhere they went. It shud be a happy festival yet everytime come to all this big festival, the feelin of emptyness inside me will be gettin stronger.....

Had been in kinda "packed" environment for the past few days, people's everywhere in the house, until you cant really find a place to sit or stand!!seriously, I dun like dat feelin at all where de whole house were full with people dat u duno at all!!!Fortunately, I dun have to do all this visiting after de 2nd day of CNY, and I spent my whole day at home on the 3rd day of CNY alone! yes, all by myself on de 3rd day =D you may think that "wah, so pathetic CNY stayed home alone!" but to tell you the truth I love it! I never like goin outside alone, when u leave me in public alone, I will start to feel paranoid and panic..but I love stayin in alone. I can just spent my whole day listenin to my music in my playlist, surfin on net without any destination, spring cleanin my drawer, spent time lookin back all those old photos, lyin on bed thinkin back all those past and think of my future........I have so many things to do when Im alone at home. Sometimes its a must to spare some times for yourself =)

This CNY I never plan to pay any friends a visit, maybe is because of lazy-ness or maybe I just wana give all the time to myself. Okay, I better stop here, I duno wat's this post all about just simply wana type something here...anyway, I had a great time with my coussies on the first 2 days. Went for a movie and karaokae session and the most important thing is...all FOC!!!cz uncles and aunties sponsor whee~



"Loliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self" - May Sarton

0 comments: