One Litre of Tears..

The title is seriously a BIG BIG LIE!!!! I've five more episodes to go but I tink i cried more den 2 litre of tears already!!=.= everynight watchin and cryin until eyes swollen *sniff sniff* as the episode goes by I really dare not imagine how my eyes will turn out to be!!

Life is beautiful
if I can still open my eyes in the morning
if I can still stand on my own feet
and if I can still walk without relying

Life is wonderful
if I can help out in the family
if I am cheerful enough to not make my friends worry
and if I can be your somebody

If only life is like a diamond
that symbolize eternity
I wont have to worry
cause I know the time will be there waitin for me

But too bad,
there's not much time left for me
nor I can turn back the time to live it once again
at this very moment, I just wana feel ALIVE.



0 comments: