Melodies of the Heart

I think most would agree if i say that music is our best mate; we played music when we are sad, happy, bored, when we are alone by ourself or when we are celebrating special events with our beloved. Any kinda mood and place we will need music, and that's why there's a line goes like: "NO MUSIC NO LIFE!" which is so true=)

I love to sing with my friends in karaokae, I also love to plug on ear phone to enjoy the songs to myself, I love singin along with the songs playin so loud in my car when Im driving alone, I enjoy the moment i spend with songs and a cup of coffee make it best, I cries over songs that touched my feeling, I smiles so wide when the song is so sweet, I feel so emo when the songs reminds me of my saddening past.....

Besides the beautiful rhythms in the songs, lyrics is another important element in a song. Used to admire beautiful lyrics recently...below are some songs that touched my heart:

The Rose
originally by Bitte Midler but i just prefer Westlife's version more. Shane's vocal can brings you up to the heaven. It gives me a moment of peacefulness in mind..
"It's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes the chance.."

Indeed, I dare not dream because I'm afraid after all it's just a dream!

Speechless
by The Veronicas. I love to listen this song with my ear phone and turn the volumn as loud as possible to drown myself in the atmosphere of emo-ness =p well sometimes you just need the time for yourself and I would like to tell you that emo is not a negative stuff on my point of view. Anyway I love their vocal, I feel like cryin when she start singin
"Thought I knew how it feels, But with you it's like the first day of my life"

Eternal Flame
What else can I say about this song? It just really left me speechless. heartachin so badly everytime this song was played. I tried so hard to avoid listenin this song but once in a while I will sing it out unconsiously. I have so much so much memories within this song. If only you are readin this, I just wana say sorry for being a disaster of your life..thnx for everythin you did for me, it's always be remembered.
"You belong with me, do you feel the same? or am I only dreamin?"

This I promise you
by N'Sync. This is a classic, and I will be super expressive when Im singing this song =P Guys, sing this song to the one u love, sure melted ur gal's heart..hmm that's provided if u can sing la..haha
"And I will take you in my arms, and hold you right where you belong.."

Say That You love me
by Jay-R and Kyla. I just LOVE this duet so much!! It had been in my folder for such a long time and stil I dun bear to delete it..and for your information I love duet's song. Especially, guy-girl's duet =P
"then my day begin with simple thoughts of you, hoping my tomorrow would be me and you..."
Actually this whole song's lyric really do impress me, go check it out yourself

Wounded
by Good Charlotte. I dun like this song when I listen to it for the first time. It's not those sentimental kinda song, hmm I dun think many people will like it; at least I know ke xiou dun like it at all..muahaha. Anyway, it's a good song I think. Started to love this song when I was in the maze of life.
"So help me heal these wounds, they've been open for way too long.."

可乐戒指
by Fish Leong. aww..what a sweet song, I smile everytime when I heard this song and also start imagining the love that belongs to me in the future =) okok, cant I just have dream for once?hehe
"
我不要你解释 我不要你发誓, 我只要你记得此刻 你眼里我的样子"

好眼泪坏眼泪
by Vivan Hsu. Get to know this song was actually watched Hsu Wei Lun sang it on TV and the lyric does made me remember it. There's always tears in a relationship, both tears of joys and sorrows. Relationship's always complicated.
"好眼泪坏眼泪 我都曾为你流,感动和悲伤都是理由..."

well I guess that's all for now,I'm gettin lazy. Actually there're alot more I wana include here, but I really runnin outta words to describe those songs..in short I just love songs..

0 comments: