busy..

Bye bye to my one week break without any break actually..had been very busy since the last day of class! buzee celebrating b'day hee =) and at the same time try to finish my assignment!!

Research project, reviews, presentation slides, surveys and essays never stop coming in. Due to some problem I didn't get to go for class today so since I already woke up, I just continue on my left over assignment..that was around 8 in the morning. As usual, coffee is always my best companion =D and I'm done with it at around 1230..automatically I walked to my bed and fall asleep right away..actually just planned to rest for a while but then I really went into dream land without realizing ;P woke up around an hour or 2 later and went and took a bath. After bath, Yong Loong text me online and tell me that we have to do literature review!!!! X.x I have only 2 thought in my head, 1. stab myself 2. stab the lecturer!!! darn ALOT review!!!!! and its almost 1700 now I've took the 2nd cup of coffee of the day...sleeping late every night and coffee over dose I really dunno how long can I live..

I'm doing topic related to suicide and anxiety for 2 different units, I'm afraid I will have too much anxiety and end up suiciding =p argh~ works really piling tell me which one to work on first!!!!

0 comments: