Recent Penny

Haven really update about the recent me, thought of droppin you little bitz of my life. Assignments and project are piling, nevertheless I'm having a lotta fun; we had workshop within our class, we watch movie in class, we had psychology department gathering and Dr. Teoh, our head of school joined us playing twister!! and he is so so super cute!!!! This bunch of psychology students and staff really cheer me up=) life's gettin busy, and I am loving it!!

Got myself a new hairdo!! I straighten it woohoo~ I made all the jaws dropped on the floor when I went to uni with the new hair the next day...not that I'm too pretty in it, but because non of them expect that from me..muahaha =D




to








It wasnt really a big change isnt it?!! why jaw dropping?? ;)

Heard a not very good news from nisha..3 of her frens died in a car crash 2 days ago and the only survivor who was the driver just woke up from coma..God knows how is he goin to live with this cruel fact that he had killed 3 of his frens..I was in a lab session today while nisha was viewing her dead fren's profile in friendster something just strike my mind and it freaks me out all of a sudden..the profile u were viewing will never ever gonna be updated anymore....I duno how to explain the feeling but i just felt creepy!!
treasure everyone as much as you can, you may not be able to "see them tomorrow". that explain why i keep huggin my frens recently...Im just too afraid I wont have a second chance!

had been driving back and forth from home to uni alone this 2 weeks, snapped this picture when I was driving home the other day...cool eh?? I din aim or focus or whatsoever, I just took out my phone and snap it....nyahaha...Love this picture!!



0 comments: