The night

So there goes my first clubbing~ its a whole new experience and it wasn't a bad one but it's just not my stuff..loud music (really loud), packed with people, smokes, and my stomach was one full tank of beer =.= anyway, the camwhoring session worth it all..we left Maison at around 1230 (was kinda early according to those who club) we went and bought some satay for supper..whee~ after I changed, i waited for them in the living room and while waiting i was playing with my phone, all of a sudden they came out from the kitchen with a cake..it's karena's homemade lemon cheese cake..yummy!! thanx for the lil' surprise my dears =) and we had our supper and beer (again?! =.=) and girly talk..not really girly talk cuz henry was there..hahah...we stayed up til 430am and went back to room, karena took out all those pictures that we took last time when we were stil young, looking back at our own noobie's face, its really funny and i saw Kexiou's form 1 pic!! wahaha.....okay, i shall let the pictures tell the story