Dinner + Lunch

My mood is like riding on a roller coaster these few days, suddenly went so high up and suddenly dropped to the lowest point on earth.

On friday night, cloverz had planned a dinner at souled out hartamas since they had been craving for the carbonara cheese since God knows when, and so tonight we planned to attack it..hehe =) so at around 7:40pm or so, Yen Ling came over to my place to pick me up with Venetia and Celeste in the car, but i see no sign of darling Rachel, she fall sick and resting at home..so we went without her. when we reached there, we "bump" into Vince, Yi Horng and Henry. nah, the minute I saw them I knew there's "something" behind ok? Thanx for the birthday surprise once again..thou it doesnt really work out..hhahaha well still appreciate the effort =) blessed to have you guys with me..what more can I ask from you all?mMuAaKz..

Was very happy with the celebration, yet when I reached home and back to my room, blues conquer my mood without reason..well, there is a reason actually, and its all revolves around him...and so I had a long chat with ma fren bout it, I'm gonna do something bout it so that I wont hang there in the middle and make my life so miserable...I'm gonna do it (I wish)

On Saturday afternoon, went to Navin's place to meet up with Flo. We planned to go ss2 for bak kut teh but darn that shop everytime I went also close!! and so we went to an Italian restaurant nearby, but after checking out the price, we walked out of the restaurant immediately, cuz the price is too rediculous!! and only with people like Flo and Navin I will dare to do so..hehe and after an hour we still haven get our food, and I'm so darn thirsty n hungwee =.= in the end we went Bangsar Shopping Center's Chilis for lunch..it was all good to meet up with Flo and have lunch with her =) after that went shop around in the mall and bought a gift for mummy for mother's day=)


On the evening, we went over aunty's house to celebrate Mother's day. I played with Allyson, she is SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!! and unlike Benjamin, she can be carried by anyone..whee~ and she's so chubby..waaa..wana pinch her..hehe

2 chubby face..muahahah =D

Isn't she the cutest creature on earth? =)

0 comments: