Officially 21!!!

happy birthday to peNnY~

okay will be a short update cause haven have any celebration for today YET and since I won't be able to update at the end of the day so might just drop a few lines before 17th May is gone..hehe

been getting wishes from all my beloved friends since 12am whee~ thank you once again for the greetings and some I really never expect to get your messages =) surprise me a little ;) I will be out for clubbing tonight with ma friends- for the FIRST TIME!! and then staying over at karena's place for girly talk^^ seem like its a wonderful plan to go all out to celebrate hitting the legal age yet before going out I will have to complete the darn critical review!! yikes~

anyway, receiving greetings and wishes from all is a kinda happiness and thank you all for giving me all these happiness, I feel warm, sweet and blessed!! mmMuaKkz..love YOU lots


0 comments: