Awesome Penang

A lil sum up for the penang trip (I know its an expired post but I just got the time for it!)

Went Penang for a lil' pre-exam vacation while my frens all enjoyin post-exam holidays =p Of cause the main purpose there is to celebrate my darling dear Venetia's 21st birthday=) Happy 21st gal, may you be blessed in everything u do! and thanx to her parents who brought us for all the NICE penang food! and the accommodation that her aunt provided! We live in an AWESOME condo *lucky us* and the 3 days 2 nite were all about food food and food~ end of the year, I wana go Penang again..somebody please plan it!! I wana stay longer...

alrite here are some pictures I ought to show long ago..

peNnY on the way to the island..

sim, did u just open up a cafe in Ipoh?! haha..

traffic congested...

our first meal at Penang~ look at horngie's face!!so ham sap..

a bunch of hungry ghost~

living room..i love the sofa =)

"my room" for only 2 nites...haha

the dining area..

chillin in the living room...

the condo swimming pool

one of the unit...how I wish i own the condo *jealous*

Queensbay mall~

self shooting...=p

what's so interesting up there?

Rachel enjoying her lunch..AaarMmm...

promoting claypot noodles..

they having fun~while the gals busy dressing up

medidating before the party =.="

at venetia's party

buffet~whee..the food is sooo yummy!

its written there..Venetia happy birthday =) we sweat sial after that...haha

Yen Ling's big footprint!! =p

With da birthday gal =)

coffee time at Gurney place after the party..

check out the long~ Q for the char kuey teow, it cost us RM5.50 for a small one=.=

Orh jian~

Char kuey teow..

Horng and Vince..Horngie happee betul

Rach, me and Yen enjoying the food =D

this is just the small part of it..

the fun part of the trip was actually the games we played...too bad we promised to keep it as top secret so I cant post up here...hehe...guys when are we going for a trip again?! I love the trip we had..lets keep them comin!

0 comments: