Bye bye Mr. Hectic and Hallo Mr. Free-time

Finally, no more hectic..the longest week is over and now I'm officially FREE~ I hope I pass all the paper and need not to resit *prayin* and so do all my coursemate *still praying* may none of us flunk any of the paper...

had been going out on the day I finish my last paper itself. Went pyramid for a lil lunch session with my coursemates and its also a small farewell party for Nicholas and Jr. as Nic is leaving to Help for his master offer and Jr. had left to USCI for his Medicine course. So we all gathered at Jack's place for lunch..the food and environment is nice =) we took some pic and then we went off for shoppin..initially we plan to go redbox, but we din do any bookin before hand so we can hardly get a room..and so the plan was canceled and be replaced by shoppin. I got myself a top, I swear this is the shortest time I use to buy myself something!

Went for a movie with the gang - Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix. It was just ok..not really a WAOH~ show like transformer and Die hard 4.0, if ur not HP fans better download the movie. anyhow, the actors are all grown up now..all became handsome and pretty instead of cute. after the show we had our dinner at sri melaka, it was always fun to eat with them cuz I'll get alotta fun and laughter through out the whole dinner time =D love u all mates

And here come da long awaited holidays, I've some plan in my head for this break..one of the most important one will be the joggin plan!! muz jog at least twice a week!! *sigh* what to do?alot pants cannot wear d!

*hapwee holidays*

0 comments: