A tribute to my friends

It'd been almost 4 years since we graduate from high school and separate into different path with all our lovely friends. some may still meet up frequently, some have not meet up since then. I met alot of new people new friends within this 4 years, from the gang that I met in national service, up to those I met in the current college..different age range and different type of personality, yet you all bring alotta laughter to my life.

the high school gang- we were all in the different path and heading to a different direction and yet I'm glad that we still have lots and lotsa story to share each and everytime we meet. I seriously love you gals alot! I really look forward to each and every gathering we arrange =) cz I like to talk and also like to 8 about u gals' life =p

the NS gang- those days in the camp, especially the first few days in the camp is the longest 'few days' in my life. and Thank God I met u gals! remembering all the 'adventuring' ponteng time make me laugh. When the 3 months was finally over, and when I got back home sleeping on my own bed..I suddenly feel so weird, cuz I don't hear all the noises that u gals made everynite when I am on my bed, I can't see Cindy do sit up in front of my bed anymore, I can't see Mel talking on the phone with her pillow covering her head..haha..silly me =) gals no matter where u are and what u are doin, I wish u all the best!

the monash gang- nex year, most of you will be going abroad. It's a great chance that none should give up thou I will for sure miss all of you ALOT! and maybe somehow the relationship will faded like I said earlier, but I treat it in a very positive way. As I always said, nothing last forever and the only that I can keep is the memory we shared. I had ALOT ALOT ALOT of GREAT moments with you all: laughter, surprise and encouragement! I really regret that I wasted a year complete nothing in monash yet u all are treasure I found in monash =) and I'm glad that I was there..love you all and may God bless you all.

the sunway gang- well, first of all give all of us a HOORAY~ none of us flunk any paper! We still have another 2 years to spend together and hope we all will have more fun time laughin and studyin together =D

Lemme dedicate this song to all of you:
Graduation - Vitamin C

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of the night in June
I didn't know much of love, but it came too soon
And there was me and you, and then it got real blue
Stay at home talkin' on the telephone and
We would get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at our selves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

Chorus:
As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change,
Come whatever
We will still be, friends forever

So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money
When we look back now, will that joke still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

La, la, la la; yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la, we will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

0 comments: