the night seem so long~

Finally, the thing that I've been worrying since the day I finish my last paper had settled! NO RESIT needed!! Had been thinking about it until I can't really sleep..until i received Jeanie's mail with a BIG congrats!! =) started to message few people who are close to me...telling them the good news and everyone replied except him....but he called during my farewell dinner with Hoi and I think there's some miscommunication occur in the middle so he hung up the fon....

laid on my bed, couldn't sleep....it's 4:38am on the 25th July 2007......it'd been almost a week that I can hardly close my eyes and sleep in peace...most of the time, reading all his sms in the phone over and over again, even thou it isnt anything sweet and some can be as simple as just an 'ok' with a smiley face behind..I still keep it and it does put a smile on my face everytime i read it...I was watching drama using computer and there's a blank paper in front of me..was scribbling while watching and suddenly I just scribbled his name on it...I knew it deep in my heart that he doesn't suit me..but I just can't help thinking about him...I felt so ashame to ask people to let go the one who ain't worth it for them and yet myself couldn't do it!!

I thought after I got the result, I will have a good sleep and yet...here come another sleepless nite..bear with me if this few posts bored u..I really really having problem with myself dealing with all these thoughts that rush across my head...I need a big warm hug!! idunnowhatshouldido!!!!!!!!! T_T


0 comments: