iamnotokay!

I keep looking at the phone..hoping that your name will appear and yet I only got myself another disappointing night...."so what if he call? so what if he message? It doesnt mean anything and it never will.." I keep telling myself that...and there's nothing to be disappointed over...

"I understand and I only hope we can be platonic friends..."

Thankx for being frank, and I'm glad that we still can talk like last time and tease each other like we used to..but somehow it hurts..I am NOT AT ALL OK!! this line had been appearing too often in my head and it really torn me into pieces..I wish I never send that sms..I wish I never did. It's time like this make me think about it, think about you even more often!! I duno what can I do to get rid of this feeling and I duno if I should get rid of it..the only way that can make me feel better is play the music out loud and cry!!!

I will move on...it's just the matter of time!

0 comments: