Random stuff

Holiday gets boring without plans and outing...argh!! My fellow psycho mates..when will u all be back? lets go lagoon together!!

oh well, there are some events on and off thou, not completely dull...

last wed went Neway with a few highschool mates, and then went shopping in Ikano and mutiara damansara..bought a top and made myself owe ysim RM50...aiks, where got people like me? no money still wana spend..and then on friday went shopping in one u with mummy =) whee..bought another top and a new jeans!! thnx mama ;)

On sunday, went pyramid with Vene. We had our lunch in Jack's place, and we had a long chat there.. went shoppin after the lunch and had BR before we leave..whee~ I miss BR!! On tuesday evening, finally received Jeannie's mail saying that no one need to resit any paper for the finals which means all of us PASS!! WooHoo~~~!!! I got the mail while webcam-ing with ke xiou, she can tell u how excited am I when I got that mail =P later that nite when ss2 for dinner with Hoi Hoi, Tiffany, Karena and Henry as Hoi is goin back to Aus on fri..so we had our dinner and a lil gathering session at kepong gasoline with stella and bee hoi joined us at the table. On friday nite went williams to meet up with my dahling cloverz, jia jia, horng and henry. went home at about 230am that nite, mum almost kill me for that =p

Duno if I'm thinking too much, I feel so weird. The silence between us in msn is so.....strange! or maybe the reports and all the activities juz making u too tired to talk....thought about we will be like stranger make me feel so uncomfortable =( and recently, the scene of sending u all off to Aussie keep playin in my mind!! argh~ silly penny!!

now im feeling sad...cis, penny oh penny..stop being so emotional!

anyway, have a great sunday ahead dudes =)

0 comments: