Busy Bee

Due dates started to kick in and mess up my comfortable and relax life style! Now let me see, I've a job analysis due on 24th Sept which I need to interview someone who are currently working and compare the job area with my group member's and come out with a report. The best part is I haven start anything..haven even found any target! Other groups already started their interview bla bla bla.. Next will be Social Psy essay which is due on 1st Oct and VABS report on 2nd Oct which I also need to interview a toddler's parents! same thing, no target yet but there's some potential target thou =) Other than that, we need to do a campaign's proposal where we need to design the campaign from A-Z on our own. I remember during high school when we write essay or karangan, we often like to just throw in 'mengadakan kempen anti blah blah...' now we gonna design it!! =.= and another group project will be the corporate training proposal...argh..banyak proposal to do....

Apart from assignments, there are several event comin up which I am actually quite lookin forward to. The first will be Monash ball..I looking forward to the post-ball event =P guys..please plan properly and dun waste the nite =D The day after the ball will be my uncle's wedding, but I'm not gonna attend ler..cz the next day will be my darling dear gal's 21st birthday party =) so gonna stay home and rest or I will be goin back to class with my eye bag touching the floor on monday =P

Gonna join the community service in Sun-Med for customer service and play with kids...not sure whether I will be chosen for the first batch, if it's not, will still join in later on. It's gonna be a great experience =) and we will be helping Dr. Teoh to conduct a research soon....i guess, not so sure about what to do yet thou =P

Ok, enough with the updates..getting back to my developmental text book =D I love this unit alot..babies are sooooo KAWAII...

0 comments: