Talent Night

The Monash Talent Night was for sure a successful one if u ask me..all the committee's hard work got paid off and I'm sure the audience feel worth while with the RM10 tix..a lil shout out to my friends who work so hard to organize this show..u guys did a splendid job and I enjoy the show ALOT!

I like the individual performers -Ken's performance! He was really creative to combine dancing and acting together..lol and his walkin prop is cool as well =) the beat boxer did a pretty cool performance as well..wondering what kinda mouth they have..=P but thru out the whole night..I love ice nutz most hahha..not just because they are funny and creative, but they got the ice kachang song stuck in my head now..I've been singin "you are my ice kachang in this tropical heat....." since evening =.= Ohh how can I not mention MPAC very own dancer? u guyz roXx =)




0 comments: