A gift

My Thursday for sure doesn't start off nicely..first I woke up late, well I snoozed my alarm a couple of times until I actually realized I was about to be late..so I wash up and pack my stuff (yes, I only start packin stuff in the morning) and went down. When I was about to leave the house, I can't find my shoe!! the cupboard isn't that big but I search thru every single corner I still can't find...I gave up at last and decided to go uni in my sandals..and when I get into the car, I couldn't start the car!!!the bloody steering was stuck and I couldn't start my car...tryin to start it under the hot sun for 10 minutes...thank God my dad woke up at the right time and fix it for me...

On my way to uni, I told myself it's gonna be a GOOD DAY! and true enough, it wasn't a bad day after all..I have my smart tag with me to skip the long Q at the toll, I heard my favorite song being play on radio and I wasn't late for class..thou the parking in the campus was full that I've to park further and walk a lil..but I over heard some interesting conversation when I am walkin to the foyer...nah..I din min to do so okay..they talked just right behind me..ohh, and I got extra RM50 from dad because I took the money in the morning for petrol but since the car couldn't start and I am already late so I just keep the money =P and when I got home, received a comment from my darling gal saying that she miss me...owh..how sweet is that =D

So you see, ur day may not start off perfectly but somehow in a way it wouldn't be a bad day for you if u willing to tell urself that it's gonna be fine and willing to discover and appreciate every lil' happiness that you can find around you =)

weekend is around the corner..have fun and SMILE dudes
*If you have no where to go on this friday nite, do drop by monash university for the talent nite show =) it will start at 6:30pm and it's only RM10!!*

"It's because the world is full of suffering, that your happiness is a gift."

0 comments: