It's time to flip the calendar again..

My close-to-no-rest September's calendar!!

With only 2 more days left (with one more outing planned ahead), September will be over. As I'm rushing my assignments which will due on 1st and 2nd Oct (with VERY low percentage done) I dun have the time to update and upload the pictures on monash ball and rachel's party just yet! It was a blast overall, and we all have whole lotta fun =)

I will be free to blog on every single detail over the ball and the b'day bash after 2nd Oct so stay tune and I shall get back to complete my Vineland report now before I am out to The Actor Studio to strangle Zhen who bought the ticket without confirm with us give Zhen my full support!! U better treasure this dude!!

p/s: I had a nice breakie today =) thnx for payin, I'm waiting for more..lol

0 comments: