The end of the long~ weekend

With one whole day of shopping marathon, I now announced that my 4 days long weekend was officially over..

Lets talk about the shoppin marathon, in case u miss
ed the personal message i put on my msn, here's the destinations of my Sunday:
BSC-Bangsar-Mid Valley-Hartamas SC- Hartamas Square-Rachel's new house-Shangri-La Hotel-Sunway-Home!

Rachel and I went shopping early in the morning to shop for our prom dress, I haven manage to grab any or rather I dun even have any in mind yet..they either make me look like a pregnant lady in it or an overgrowth potato =.= sad case betul..and plus we were really rushing from one place to another so was kinda not in the mood of choosing oso..met up with "James" for lunch at sushi king...damn we ate til bloated and *sigh* there goes my diet plan!!

After all the shoppin trip, rachel n I went back to her new place (really cantik sampai tahap maxima..n I'm the first fren's visitor*proud* dun jeles people =P) to shower and dress up to attend Syed's sister's wedding dinner at Shangri-La Hotel Grand Ballroom..I went there in baju kurung (borrowed from rachel's mom..TQ auntie =]) and rachel went there in her nyonya kebaya..the dinner ended kinda early..it took around 2 hours to finish the whole thing..haha..that was kinda fast as I've been attending chinese wedding d
inner that used to take up to 3 hours+ =P the bride is really pretty and both the groom n bride are soo tall =) nice wedding dinner =) thanx boo boo bear for inviting but.....*SIGH* I screwed the friggin diet plan!!!

Sent rachel back to sunway and here I am sittin here typin this entry when Im suppose to be on bed sleeping...guess it's really time to sleep, my throat is gonna kill me further if I stil refuse to rest..

*photo will be up soon...I know I said that as well in the last post, but....*
here's the pictures ;)

Siti dan Fatimah...bwahahahah

On the way to Shangri-La

Rachel and I at the dinner

Neal and Nigesh..the come back king..lol

Syed and I..he look smart in his suit =P

ME =)

Rachel

0 comments: