Another random..

Class started 2 weeks already...as usual assignments is filling up the free time..since it's a short sem and there are so many public holiday in between tis 7 weeks, you can imagine the workload we have to complete in this short period of time...which also means I should have start working on my assignments and experiments thingy instead of sitting here crapping or Grey's Anatomy-ing.....I screwed up big time last sem and I certainly dun wana struggle again this time around....

anyway, classes were fine so far, course mates are still as psycho as usual plus we merged 2 intakes together so we've got more psychos now but honestly I'd prefer my own class....no offense there =) I just prefer a smaller class...

next week will be kinda busy...busy for assignments, experiment and also busy playing the catching up...lotsa friends to meet and lotsa gatherings will be schedule within the next 2 weeks...it's gonna be a huge challenge how am I gonna allocate the time so that I will be able to take care of everythin im worrying about...hmm i wil figure tat out....


by the way..check this out:










have a nice weekend =)

0 comments: