Au revoir

As I've mentioned before, most of my friends will be heading to down under to finish their degree program..as their close friend, I utterly happy for them yet feeling reluctant at the same time...it's blardy mixed feeling inside...

this is certainly not the first time for me to send off my friends but it will for sure be the hardest goodbye...

I hate goodbyes....
hate being apart from those you love, care and will constantly miss..
will be so sad and lost...
sad not because of the distance apart...but knowing that we may not be as close as before
lost because I've been so use to having them around in all sorts of celebrations....

This year is gonna be different for all of us....may you all enjoy your time over there and lets all work hard together in our academic....I will meet u all there by the end of this year!!

"Goodbye my friend it's not the end so glad we made it time will never change it - Goodbye, Spice Girl"

0 comments: