First Week of the Year

there goes the holiday season......

everyone's back to their daily routine again, back to work, back to school etc. etc.

my new semester will be starting in 2 days time, feeling excited.........again!! darn, I duno why I just cant stop feeling too excited over the back-to-school/class thingy, I cant sleep the night before the new sem EVERY YEAR WITHOUT FAIL!!! but it's not at all a bad thing I guess....having enthusiasm is good LOL


It's the 5th day into the year..hows everything goin so far for you? I'm feeling all good at the moment..even thou there are some shits happened which I dun wish to mention about it yet I'm feeling ultimately optimistic..that's kinda hard to happen in me if you know me well enough you'll realize I was never the everything-will-be-fine type of girl....but hey! look I've changed!! *yay me* =D
and everyone seems to be in a happy mood in this new year...I was talking to a friend online:

friend: hey, u know wat? I lost my pendrive..
me: wah seh..I tot ur announcing some good news but your pendrive =.=

so u see..even lost pendrive also she is still happee....haha..come on people lets be optimistic!!

Most of my friends will be heading to Down Under during CNY..I'm happy for them as they can further their studies and it also serve as an eye opener for them to the different environment yet at the same time I'm feeling sad as we may not be as close as before and it's always hard to see a good friend leave....oh well, it's just a phase of life that we all have to go through..I just wish n pray that everythin will be fine for them =)

I just found out a very interesting spa center in Pavilion, the Kenko Reflexology Fish Spa. It is located just next to GSC =)

inside the centre...

dip ur feet into the tank..

and the fishes will nibble your dead skin!

I'm so gonna try this out sooner or later...who's on with me? hehe...

have a nice weekend everyone!

p/s: picture's courtesy of KinkyBlueFairy

0 comments: