Bonjour 2008

Howdy everyone~

and the new year is here...again. A new beginning, new challenges awaits ;) lets left all those unpleasant memories behind, learn the lessons from it and keep only those pleasant and happee memories =) lets welcome the new year with a BIG SMILE =D

so I went to Penang to pay my darling venetia a visit and ofcz the penang food too..spent the last day of the year at Upper Penang Road, and met Nicholas there with his gf =) A few days there, met some of venetia's high school's friends, had alotta penang food, first time watching horse racing from our condo, snap alotta pictures........few days there and I also discover that, I cant leave my home for long =S I started to miss my home on the 2nd night....lol over all its fun to hang out with friends =)

Once again, Happee 2008 and lets rock the year upside down!!! 2008 watchout!!!


0 comments: