Quiksilver Revolution

Quiksilver host a surfing tour at Sunway Lagoon surf beach today, my friend manage to get some ticket so we went to have a look..haven seen any live surfing n board skating before so I just went....

The event start round 12pm and we only reached there around 4pm....was super pack!! the surf beach is full with people..and there are some concert going on...we went to the surf beach, soak ourself in the water, and played some rough game...lol we just spent our evening walkin here n there in lagoon, the surfer was fine, not to say very good until I goes like OMG-WTH-WAOH~~~ that kinda level, just.......normal.

And we went back to the locker area to collect our bags and going to shower, then I found out that my slipper was gone!!! !@$@#%$%#^#$%# cheapskate slipper also you want!! I hope u fall flat on your face and become pancake!!! I have to buy another slipper at lagoon which is the 2nd time already!!! why do I always have to buy slipper in lagoon?!!

After the messy shower, we headed to pyramid for dinner...we had korean food. And I wana say I love it =D I shall have another korean dinner soon....some time next week I hope =) okay..its late I shall sleep, spending time bbq-ing ur face under the sun can be very exhausting...especially when ur not that young anymore :(

0 comments: